1. If I don’t create, I won’t affect the world around me.
2. Writing is the minimum viable product of my life.
3. There’s no despair that can’t be held at bay with words.
4. When people ask what I do, I have something to point to.
5. Having a career and paying bills is treading water for me – writing gives me a purpose.
. . . .
17. Right now, we are drafting the future of digital publishing – I wouldn’t trade my place in that for anything.
18. Writing is its own form of innovation.
19. Writing is a skill that can be applied to and is needed by every industry, technology and platform.
20. Being able to write is one of the greatest accomplishments of humanity.
Link to the rest at Medium and thanks to Joshua for the tip.