Barnes & Noble Announces Barnes & Noble Press™, an Enhanced Self-Publishing Suite to Reach Millions of Barnes & Noble Readers
From Business Wire:
Barnes & Noble, Inc., the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced the launch of Barnes & Noble Press, an enhanced and more user-friendly version of the Company’s self-publishing platform that makes it easy to publish eBooks or print books in one integrated platform. The redesigned site replaces the formerly-named NOOK Press.
The new Barnes & Noble Press enhances the self-publishing experience in many ways, including increased royalty rates for eBooks priced at $10.00 and above.
. . . .
Barnes & Noble Press also continues to give qualified authors the opportunity to apply for signings and events at Barnes & Noble bookstores, as well as giving select authors the opportunity to sell their books in stores.
. . . .
Barnes & Noble Press has a number of exciting new features, including:
- Improved user experience and new visual design
- Sign in to a single website to create and manage print and eBooks all in one place
- Increased royalty rate of 65% for eBooks priced $10.00+
- Additional print book trim sizes, glossy cover and color printing options
- 12 month pre-order capability for all authors for all eBooks
- Author tools & tips
Link to the rest at Business Wire