From Renaissance Rachel:
We all write content online. Some of us only write social media posts, emails, or texts. Some of us write content for our websites, product descriptions, video content, ads, and even customer support.
AI writing software is a type of software that can generate content for you. An AI-powered writing assistant provides useful tools for writing articles, novels, blog posts, and more. Those are just some of the benefits of using ai writing tools.
AI writing is just another tool that you can add to your toolbelt.
You know they can be incredibly helpful if you’ve ever used an AI writing tool. But you also know that they’re not going to replace actual human intelligence soon.
No, AI is not going to steal your job. It’s a tool to optimize your work. Let AI technology make your life easier and more productive by including AI writing software in your content creation process. So if you’re thinking “Why should I use AI writing tool?” you’ve come to the right place.
. . . .
1. Rytr: Best for Beginners
Rytr is a content writing platform that uses AI to write content for you. Rytr’s algorithms are trained on historical data, so they can produce unique and compelling articles with the right tone and style, while also being grammatically correct.
Rytr’s AI writing assistant will have your article ready in less than an hour, without any need for human intervention.
In its current state, Rytr can produce text for a variety of topics and niches, including sports articles, business articles, reviews, blog posts, articles on technology, etc.
- Content generation is made easy and quick with character count, word count, and tone checker.
- Plagiarism check ensures you have the highest quality of content.
- Grammar check for your writing to make it professional-level.
- Discover what works best for your idea by generating content from our vast library of over 2,000 ideas.
- Personalize your content with a professional touch using Form Generator.
- Rytr.me login to save your work
Saver Plan: $9/month; $90/year (Get 2 months free!)
Unlimited Plan: $29/month; $290/year (Get 2 months free!)
Rytr is an app that helps people write faster. It’s a great tool for bloggers and content writers who need to produce a lot of articles. Rytr also allows users to search for ideas for their articles or even write them in real-time.
The weak point is that Ryter doesn’t have “recipes” like Jasper has. Jasper allows to you have more custom control over the AI output. If you’re looking for a story writing ai, Ryter is great, but if you want more power, try Jasper.
2. Jasper: Best for Power Users
Formerly known as Jarvis, Jasper is among the AI writing software tools leaders. Jasper acquired tools such as Headlime and Shortly AI writing software. Both tools remain standalone products at the writing of this article; however, both plan to integrate fully with Jasper.
Create your blogs, articles, book, scripts, and any other content. Choose a subject area and form, fill in the details, and Jasper will write the content for you. It’s not always good content, but it helps me get past my writer’s block. Now that “content generation” the state of natural language generation in content marketing, Jasper.AI is an invaluable tool.
- Long-form document editor – a powerful tool that allows you to write full documents with AI-assisted outputs.
- Plagiarism detector – write without worrying about accusations of stealing someone else’s content
- Speed writing – hit start, and the software will create a masterpiece for your blog post or article within minutes!
- Integration with SEO Surfer – a tool that helps you analyze keywords and optimize your content to rank in search engines
- Automated article writing software – if you give it enough parameters, content creator AI can almost write your articles for you
- Facebook community that offers support, job opportunities, and more
- Multiple languages
- Write novels, blog/articles, video scripts, and more with Jasper!
- AI wizard can produce over one million sentences
Jasper provides two pricing options: starter mode and boss mode. In my opinion, the main difference is that boss mode allows you to use the long-form document editor. In contrast, the starter mode provides writing frameworks for specific use cases.
Starter Mode: Starts at $29/mo for 20,000 words/mo.
Boss Mode: Starts at $59/mo for 50,000 words/mo.
SEO Surfer add-on: starts at $59/mo
While there’s no “official” free trial, you can get a 10,000-word credit using my referral link!
I compared the quality of the output with Ryter, for instance, and it wasn’t any better for me. I’m paying $120/month for unlimited content generation in Jasper, but I can pay $29/month for the same thing in Ryter.
Note: Jasper no longer offers an unlimited mode, so while it’s excellent, you must limit yourself to a specific word limit per month.
HOWEVER. I keep using Jasper because of the recipes and commands that you can use. It makes for a very powerful workflow and I can do a lot with it. Jasper can do a lot of creative things including movie script writing, so if you want an AI script writer free from customization limitations, definitely check Jasper out. With the recipes and commands, Jasper is an AI writing software for better writing results.
I didn’t include Headlime and the Shortly AI writing apps as separate items in this article, because I researched their websites and didn’t see an indication of them continuing to enhance or build their product. There’s nothing worse than using outdated and buggy software!
Link to the rest at Renaissance Rachel
PG has been interested in AI for authors for a long time.
At first, the AI programs PG experimented with were pretty clunky. When he tried out a couple of the programs mentioned in the OP, he saw noticeable and relevant improvements. He expects to see similar increases in sophistication in the future. With 19 current contestants in the survival contest, some are almost certain to fail, but there will still be forward movement at an increasingly rapid pace.