ProWritingAid VS Grammarly: When it comes to English grammar, there are two Big Players that everyone knows of: the Grammarly and ProWritingAid. but you are wondering which one to choose so here we write a detail article which will help you to choose the best one for you so Let’s start
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is a tool that checks for grammatical errors, spelling, and punctuation.it gives you comprehensive feedback on your writing. You can use this tool to proofread and edit articles, blog posts, emails, etc.
Grammarly also detects all types of mistakes, including sentence structure issues and misused words. It also gives you suggestions on style changes, punctuation, spelling, and grammar all are in real-time. The free version covers the basics like identifying grammar and spelling mistakes whereas the Premium version offers a lot more functionality, it detects plagiarism in your content, suggests word choice, or adds fluency to it.
Features of Grammarly
- Spelling and Word Suggestion: Grammarly detects basic to advance grammatical errors and also help you why this is an error and suggest to you how you can improve it
- Create a Personal Dictionary: The Grammarly app allows you to add words to your personal dictionary so that the same mistake isn’t highlighted every time you run Grammarly.
- Different English Style: Check to spell for American, British, Canadian, and Australian English.
- Plagiarism: This feature helps you detect if a text has been plagiarized by comparing it with over eight billion web pages.
- Wordiness: This tool will help you check your writing for long and hard-to-read sentences. It also shows you how to shorten sentences so that they are more concise.
- Passive Voice: The program also notifies users when passive voice is used too frequently in a document.
- Punctuations: This feature flags all incorrect and missing punctuation.
- Repetition: The tool provides recommendations for replacing the repeated word.
- Proposition: Grammarly identifies misplaced and confused prepositions.
- Plugins: It offers Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Google Chrome plugins.
What is ProWritingAid?
ProWritingAid is a style and grammar checker for content creators and writers. It helps to optimize word choice, punctuation errors, and common grammar mistakes, providing detailed reports to help you improve your writing.
ProWritingAid can be used as an add-on to WordPress, Gmail, and Google Docs. The software also offers helpful articles, videos, quizzes, and explanations to help improve your writing.
Features of ProWriting Aid
Here are some key features of ProWriting Aid:
- Grammar checker and spell checker: This tool helps you to find all grammatical and spelling errors.
- Find repeated words: The tool also allows you to search for repeated words and phrases in your content.
- Context-sensitive style suggestions: You can find the exact style of writing you intend and suggest if it flows well in your writing.
- Check the readability of your content: Pro Writing Aid helps you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your article by pointing out difficult sentences and paragraphs.
- Sentence Length: It also indicates the length of your sentences.
- Check Grammatical error: It also checks your work for any grammatical errors or typos, as well.
- Overused words: As a writer, you might find yourself using the same word repeatedly. ProWritingAid’s overused words checker helps you avoid this lazy writing mistake.
- Consistency: Check your work for inconsistent usage of open and closed quotation marks.
- Echoes: Check your writing for uniformly repetitive words and phrases.
Link to the rest at Crunchhype