This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
From the BookBaby Blog:
I’ll admit, I’m not great at remembering which generation is which, and I do get a kick out of how people like to pit one against another. I guess that’s just the way we do everything these days. OK Boomers vs. Millennials. Gen Z vs. Gen X. And is it wrong that I didn’t even know there was such a thing as the Silent Generation? That doesn’t sound very supportive, especially as they were preceded by the Greatest Generation. Who gets to name these groups, anyway?
. . . .
- Gen Z prefers fantasy to other genres.
- Millennials read more books than other generations.
- Gen X reads more online news than other generations.
- Baby Boomers rely on best-seller lists to find their books.
- The Silent Generation spends the most time reading each day.
- A preference for physical books spans all generations.
Link to the rest at the BookBaby Blog and thanks to Elaine for the tip.
PG will note there is an excellent and extensive infographic included in the OP (1-2 screens down from the top, depending upon your monitor), so you may have more reason than usual to click through.